Click the Downloads tab for ActionCam & ActionCamNX tools such as user configuration tool, firmware updates etc.
Instructions for firmware update & camera configuration:
1. Click on the file you wish to download and download.
2. Once file is downloaded, double click on file to open.
3. Select all files and extract to a folder of your choosing (recommend creating, i.e. ActionCamNX Config)
4. Once extracted, navigate to folder and double click on NXSetup.exe (config tool should open)
5. Connect camera to computer and turn on. (camera should appear in White block at top of page)
6. Single click on your camera in this box to select. (features selections should now be selectable and you should also see a message at bottom of page, "New Firmware Release Available)
7. Click the "Tools" button, look at "Available Firmware Versions" at bottom of page, if v1.13 is not visible in the White box at the left, then select "Check" box. (Note: Do not install v1.17 at this time)
8. Once new version is visible in the White box, select the "Install" button at the right. (follow instructions that appear) camera firmware is now updated and ready for configuration.
9. You may now change the configuration features of your camera. (4 tabs, Basic, Global Recording, Video Mode & Advanced Image Settings)
10. Once completed, select "Set Parameters" button at the bottom of page to write changes to camera. (message will appear, you may now disconnect your camera) You have successfully updated and configured your camera.
FREE shipping on orders over $100!